This is a record of the makes I plan on completing this year. I thought it would be nice to keep a record for myself – because last year the list kept spreading over multiple posts and I didn’t actually get much of it made.
I hope it inspires some of you lovely readers to. What are you planning on making this year? Leave your links or lists below….
Current To Make List:
1. This freebie lace shawl pattern. This would be my first lace pattern. So pretty exciting. Yarn came free with mag and needles purchased.
This has finally been cast on! Super yay!
2. Knitted Baby Shawl. Japanese pattern from the Knitting and Stitching show in baby Alpaca Yarn…
3. Bunny Jumper for Lily and one as a gift for a friend. it should be a pretty speedy knit! It’s in the Feb 2017 issue of the Let’s Knit Magazine. I’m planning on knitting the smallest size. It has some adorable bunny ears on the hood!
Yarn ordered. Going red and white!
4.Cardigan for Lily.
This was a knit that my hubby spotted while we were in the knitting shop in Street and I agree that it’s super cute – especially the ears on the hood!
This is a Ravelry Pattern and part of my attempt to really get to grips with sock knitting this year.
6. Cabled Knitted Hat from Love Knitting Magazine.
I think this would be a beautiful way to practice my cabling. Hopefully I have enough yarn in my stash….
7. Cardigan for me from Love Knitting Magazine.
I finally have the most amazing yarn for this 🙂
8. Mermaid blanket – Sidar pattern
Need to buy yarn
9. Crochet WIP: Pikachu
10 Pikachu Crochet Square blanket
11. Science Themed Blanket
12. Chevron lace chrochet scarf
13. Photo Holder
Upcycled cross stitch frames