So over the last month of 2015, my creative focus was
obsessively honed in on the hooded top I started at the beginning of December. Being my first attempt at creating something in yarn with sleeves, I had a lot of nervous energy to channel.
For those who haven’t seen the picture of what the finished object will (hopefully) look like – here it is again.
I’m really looking forward to hopefully being able to wear this (I’m knitting it in the largest size to be on the safe side). It is so close to being finished now. Only the second sleeve and the hood needs doing.
So I say close…. but the hood could end up being a little more complicated practically once I actually start knitting it. Unfortunately, as it picks up from the other parts, it has to be the final thing I add to the garment. Although, all-in-all, I am really pleased with the speed this has come together. My speed and accuracy are definitely improving and it is really nice to be able to see that progress in my own skill.
But, without further ado, here is the W.I.P picture.
So very close to finishing this. Hopefully I might find some time this weekend to get this finished and sewn together 🙂 I promise a picture of me wearing it.