With Christmas so close (only 2 months to go!) there isn’t always time to make huge elaborately knitted/crochet gifts for all of your friends and family. So I thought I would go hunting for some smaller (less time expensive) ideas.
It was also a lot of fun hunting through Pinterest and Ravelry for the patterns…. 🙂
- Knitted Owl Keyring – Seriously Adorable. You can find the pattern here.
- Knitted Carrot Keyring – Perfect for the gardener in your life. Find the pattern here.
- Crochet Adorable Elephants – perfect good luck charm or keyring charm. Find the Pattern Here
- Knitted Wash cloths – Ideal for combining with some (potentially homemade) bath bombs! Find the Pattern Here.
- .Knitted Paper Chains – Another great project if you have ones of balls of yarn – Knit some some short versions for scarves and some longer ones if you want some for your home. Find the pattern here.
I will probably keep looking (it’s way too much fun) and I will share anything else that I can find.
Hope you all have a lovely time preparing for Xmas. We’re looking forward to our first Christmas in our new home.